[KGB-L3] Request the use and modified permission of Dr.Scratch

Pedro Wu seashellpeach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:44:36 CEST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an educational research team from Taiwan. We have developed a free
adaptive e-learning platform for students in Taiwan (https://adl.edu.tw/),
and which is supported by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan.

Due to the importance of computational thinking in education today, we
developed a set of learning materials that we hope to combine with
Dr.Scratch to help students learn. As we need to integrate the learning log
file, is it possible to ask your permission to build the Dr.Scratch into
our platform for students to use? We are looking forward to hearing from
you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Pei-Chen, Wu

Research assistant

Graduate Institute of Educational Information and Measurement

The National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan