[KGB-L3] Gamification of Dr. Scratch

Ramun Niederer ramun.niederer at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 23 08:20:30 CET 2021

Dear Sir or Madam

I found your website recently and really liked the idea of Dr. Scratch. As a
teaching student in Switzerland I work with the MIA-Scouts of the PH
Schaffhausen to help Primary school teachers to teach Scratch. Therefore I
am really interested in Dr. Scratch. I am also writing my bachelor's work
about gamification and role playing games in education. And as you are
looking for ways to gamify Dr. Scratch I thought I might have a good idea
for it. I attached a PDF-file with my idea for gamifying Dr. Scratch and
hope it might help you.

Best regards

Ramun Wilder