[KGB-L3] Gamification of Dr. Scratch

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Fri Mar 26 22:39:14 CET 2021

  Dear Ramun,

  thanks for your email.

  We are rethinking these days how to proceed with a revamping of Dr.
Scratch and one of the ideas is to have several modi (i.e., different types
of output for the same input). Probably we will introduce a less numeric
output that will have elements like the ones you propose in your document.
Thanks for sharing!

  regards, Gregorio

El vie, 26 mar 2021 a las 8:34, Ramun Niederer (<ramun.niederer at gmx.ch>)
escribió:

> Dear Sir or Madam
>

> I found your website recently and really liked the idea of Dr. Scratch. As
> a teaching student in Switzerland I work with the MIA-Scouts of the PH
> Schaffhausen to help Primary school teachers to teach Scratch. Therefore I
> am really interested in Dr. Scratch. I am also writing my bachelor’s work
> about gamification and role playing games in education. And as you are
> looking for ways to gamify Dr. Scratch I thought I might have a good idea
> for it. I attached a PDF-file with my idea for gamifying Dr. Scratch and
> hope it might help you.
>

> Best regards
>
> Ramun Wilder

Gregorio Robles