[KGB-L3] Problem with analyzing offline Scratch projects

Tugce Karatas tkaratas at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 3 23:12:52 CET 2022

Hello Dr. Scratch team,

Hope this email finds you. I have been using Dr. Scratch for a while and really enjoy and learn how to analyze our students' projects. However, I do have a problem with analyzing the offline Scratch projects recently. When I upload the projects from my computer and analyze the projects, the project certificate is in Spanish. However, for the online projects from the Scratch website, the certificate in English. Is there a way to generate English certificate for offline projects? Also, the link on the certificates for the offline projects is not related to the project that upload (since my project is offline, there should not be a link) In this case, do you suggest using only online projects for Dr. Scratch or will there be any update for analyzing the offline projects in the future? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Best regards,

Tugce Karatas (She/her)

Doctoral Student | Graduate Research Assistant | Summer Residential Program Coordinator

Gifted Education Research and Resource Institute

College of Education, Purdue University

Beering Hall, Room 3159

100 N. University Street

West Lafayette, IN, 47907-2098