[Opensym2020] Welcome! Outreach chairs wanted!

Dirk Riehle riehle at group.riehle.org
Wed Mar 25 12:59:32 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

>    I've created this mailing list to spread the information on the
> organization of OpenSym 2020.

great idea!

>    As agreed in the lat weekly meeting, I'd like to have outreach chairs,
> looking for areas where we have potential to grown. Proposal of areas and
> candidates are welcome.
I think you'll find some of them on the program committee. For one, Astrid
Wichmann, though not really active any longer, was a good outreach person for
the open education community.

Cheers, Dirk

--
Prof. Dr. Dirk Riehle, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
Open Source Research Group, Applied Software Engineering
Web: http://osr.cs.fau.de, Email: dirk.riehle at fau.de
Cell phone: +49 157 8153 4150 or +1 650 450 8550