[Opensym2020] Welcome! Outreach chairs wanted!

JAVIER ARROYO GALLARDO javier.arroyo at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Mar 25 21:47:27 CET 2020

Dear Gregorio,

a friend of both of us, Samer Hassan would be an ideal candidate, because
he knows a lot of people from different backgrounds and from different
places of the world (mostly Europe and the US, but not only). However, he
is recovering from migraine problems and I don't like to stress him with
new tasks.

What are the tasks expected for the outreach chairs? If they are easy,
maybe he will accept.

Regards,

Javi