I try (really) hard to keep this page up to date, but still, it is usually outdated :-(
Yet another proof of the second law of thermodynamics? To fight against it, now I maintain mainly links to where the action actually happens.
My main research line is currently the quantitative study of libre (free, open source) software development. My activities in that area ar included in those of the LibreSoft group (in its web site you can find detailed information about them).
Funded research projects:
Thesis I've advised
- Public policy actors, processes, decisions and evaluation: The case of FLOSS in Spain (2003-2013), by Kepa Ugartemendia (Uni. Deusto), co-advised with Juan José Gibaja (Jan 11, 2016)
- Network plugin for Kibana5, by David Moreno (Dec 2016)
- WebGL-based 3D dashboard for tracking software development, by Adrián Alonso (Jul 2016)
- Aplicación de segumiento de desarrollo de software en HTML5 (HTML5 application for tracking software development), by Jesús Alonso (Jun 2015)
- Dashboard open source (Open source dashboard), by Javier Sanjuan (Jun 2015)
- Visualización de datos de desarrollo de software libre (Visualization of data about free software development), by Quan Zhou (Jun 2015)