[JdeRobot] CMake problem

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:09:28 CEST 2015

Hello!

I'm trying add my component to JdeRobot and I'm having some issues.

My component's dependency is matplotlib, which is a module of python and my
component is just a .py file.

What I think I have to do is to add a new dependency to the /Deps folder
called matplotlib and there insert a CMakeLists. I don't know exacly how to
search for the matplotlib module in Cmake's "language"

Another question I have is where are the python ice's slices stored when
"make install" the JdeRobot installation?

Thank you