[JdeRobot] image depth openniServer failure

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:48:04 CEST 2015

Hi Rebeca,

the first thing I can see is that you are not getting the image with a
format. The new version of openniServer included in JdeRobot, needs to
specify a format for the image you are going to work with. So when you call
getImageData() function, you need to specify a format for that image, for
instance:

I don't know if this is what is causing the problem, but you can try this
first as the rest of your code seem to be ok for me.

Regards!