[Jderobot] Openni server problem in installing JDE.

Pranav Goswami pranavgeekme en gmail.com
Lun Mar 16 13:35:02 CET 2015

Hi @all Developers ,

I am having trouble install JDE environment .

Make Error at src/stable/components/
openniServer/CMakeLists.txt:28 (file):
  file COPY cannot find

"/home/pranav/Desktop/JdeRobot/src/stable/components/openniServer/OPENNI2_LIB_PATH-NOTFOUND/OpenNI2".

as i went through your developer mailing list i saw this problem persists ,
is there any solution for that or am i missing something
I have installed all the dependency but still getting the same error.
please correct me if i am going in wrong direction. I have also linked my
session log. (http://pastebin.com/ZE9gUUtD ).

Anybody with the same problem ? Please help.

Thanks

Pranav Goswami