[JdeRobot] Mk802IV with Jderobot

Jose Antonio Fernandez cbyte18 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:23:51 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm installing Ice in the same device but apply the patch you say Jderobot
compile but cameraserver gives this error:

VIDIOC_DQBUF: Invalid argument
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Invalid argument

I suppose that this patch is not enough at least to cameraserver

But Andres if you takes a different result applying this patch please say
to me because I've installed too a cross compiled of Ice to armhf so It's
ok or not.

Thanks

>  El 25/03/15 a las 12:48, Andrés J Hernández Escobar escribió:
>
> I'm trying to install Jderobot on a MK802IV which has an ARM processor.
> I'm having problems with ICE3.4 (I have installed Ubuntu 12.04 on it). Has
> someone installed Jderobot on it or an ARM?
>

> I had jderobot working on a GK802. I had to do some modifications to ICE
> headers to achieve that.
>

>  My current problem is when I'm compiling Jderobot, ICE posts this error
> when compiling interfaces:
> "
> /usr/include/IceUtil/Config.h:45:5: error: #error "Unknown architecture"
>  "
> I check that file and it describes the architecture and the order of bytes
> (big or little endian). But it doesn't describes ARM architecture.
> I have also written on ICE forums in case they also help me.
>

> I think that I posted a thread in ICE forums and ask for a patch a couple
> of years ago. I don't know what happened with that issue but you can do a
> workarround editing your Config.h file and define only ICE_LITTLE_ENDIAN at
> the start (comment the rest of code trying to detect the architecture).
>
> I think that I had a more elegant solution (patch), I'll look for it for
> you.
>
> Regards

*Jose Antonio Fernandez Casillas*