[JdeRobot] Mk802IV with Jderobot

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:50:28 CET 2015

I have tried your solution Oscar, but it doesn't work on my MK802IV because
it seems that my kernel doesn't have the module built. I'm researching a
little bit to see if I can find it on the .config file (I have the source
files).

But I have tried a video, and although I don't have Hardware acceleration,
cameraview and cameraserver are working fine.

I don't know Jose if yours works with that fix.

But I can confirm that ICE works for the MK802IV (RK3188). I don't know if
the GK802 has the same hardware.

Andres.