[JdeRobot] [introrob_py] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'CMDVelData'

Alberto Martin almartinflorido at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:27:35 CEST 2015

Hi Oscar,

the python interfaces should be in /usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot and declared
in /usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/__init__.py. You can follow the next
instructions [1]. If you compile and install JdeRobot (github) the
interfaces will be copied to the correct directory. Actually introrob_py
only supports the ardrone quadcopter (version 1 and 2) and the simulated
ardrone for gazebo 5.

regards

[1]: http://jderobot.org/Programacion-de-drones#Introrob_py