[JdeRobot] ArDrone Takeoff

Victor Arribas v.arribas.urjc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:55:03 CET 2015

Hi Andrei,

JoseMaria told me about this issue, so mainly, I'm has been assigned to it
;)

Please, report and/or explain me anything that you consider necessary.
And even steps to reproduce issue.

PS: first of all, I saw that you are using ROS Jade. I'm at Indigo, so
perhaps I will need full environment boostrap. Just keep it in mind.