[JdeRobot] Good practices into github commits

Francisco Rivas franciscomiguel.rivas at urjc.es
Wed Jan 13 09:11:50 CET 2016

OK, thanks for the information I had no idea that github parses the commit
messages to apply changes directly to the related issues.

So for the moment everyone should start the commit message by the issue
number (#<number>) but nothing about those "key words". Everyone one should
use this practice also in all the "local commits" or commits into a custom
branch. Everyone should take into account that once we apply a pull request
all the commits will appear into the master branch not only the "merge
message".

regards,
Fran.