[JdeRobot] ICE Connection refused

Arturo Vélez Duque arturo92vd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:52:54 CEST 2016

Good afternoon,

I was trying to connect my component to cameraserver and i´ve found this error:

	Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/arturo/2016-tfg-Arturo-Velez/Prueba textura/sensors/sensor.py”,
	line 67, in __init__ self.cmdVelProxy=jderobot.CMDVelPrx.checkedCast(basecmdVel)
	File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/cmdvel_ice.py", line 120, in checkedCast
	return _M_jderobot.CMDVelPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy, '::jderobot::CMDVel', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
	ConnectionRefusedException: Ice.ConnectionRefusedException:
	Connection refused

Both .cfg files are configured with the same port. When i use cameraview.cfg file with my component, the connection isn´t refused but it said that the camera is not connected.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks in advance, regards,
Arturo.