[JdeRobot] Working with Gazebo7

Alvaro kb8_alvaro at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:34:10 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make things work after installing Gazebo 7 and i don't know
how to solve some problems.
When launching "gazebo *****.world" from terminal It does nothing, like it
doesn't get the path to the worlds. And when launching them with the
absolute path they don't work properly. For example, the kobuki-simple world
only loads the laberynth walls, no kobuki at all, and i get this error:

Error [parser.cc:581] Unable to find uri[model://ground_plane_transparent]

Maby it's just a configuration problem, or I need to add some paths to the
bash, but I don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance