[JdeRobot] Cannot connect KobukiViewer

Arturo Vélez arturo92vd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:17:40 CEST 2017

Hello, i'm trying to connect to KobukiViewer with the command "kobukiViewer
kobukiViewer.cfg" and I have this problem:

[Info] loaded Ice.Config file:
/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf/kobukiViewer.cfg
Receiving Pose3D from ICE interfaces
kobukiViewer.Pose3D connected
Receiving Image from ICE interfaces
kobukiViewer.Pose3Derror during request (connection error)
BasicStream.cpp:2667: Ice::NoObjectFactoryException:
protocol error: no suitable object factory found for
`::jderobot::CameraDescription':
no object factory found and compact format prevents slicing (the sender
should use the sliced format instead)
!! 19/06/17 17:04:23.381 error: communicator not destroyed during global
destruction.kobukiViewer.Pose3Derror during request (connection error)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I've checked the ports and it is configured to localhost 9001, Gazebo is
also running.

Thanks in advance, regards,
Arturo.