[JdeRobot] Problem running 'ardrone_server'

Manuel Zafra mazafrav at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:52:14 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm having having problems trying to launch *ardrone_server* due to ICE not
being able to establish connection. It seems the address is already being
used, so i rebooted the computer and checked if there could be any problem
with the ports, but I haven't found anything. I also made sure there was no
other component using ICE. I'm currently using JdeRobot 5.5.2.

/
===================+> 192.168.1.1
[Info] loaded Ice.Config file:
/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf/ardrone_interfaces.cfg
Deleting Profile -85af240d
Deleting Application -cd802ecf
Input device Teleop added
Starting thread video_stage
Starting thread video_recorder

video stage thread initialisation

Video multisocket : init 2 sockets
Video multisocket : connecting socket 0 on port 0 UDP
Video multisocket : connecting socket 1 on port 5555 TCP
Video recorder thread initialisation
cameraserver start
cameraserver -> replytask start
pose3d start
Network.cpp:2065: Ice::SocketException:
socket exception: Address already in use
!! 05/23/17 11:56:55.791 error: communicator not destroyed during global
destruction.terminate called after throwing an instance of
'IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException'
  what():  ../../include/IceUtil/Mutex.h:303:
IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException:
syscall exception: Invalid argument
Abortado (`core' generado)/

Thanks in advance,