[JdeRobot] Queries regarding the challenges for GSoC application in JdeRobot.

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sun Mar 24 21:02:55 CET 2019

Hi Anirudh,

the installation test consists of:
1.- just install JdeRobot/base from the source code [1] on your machine.
Check previous issues in case of problems to see how they have been solved.
2.- then launch the cameraserver driver. This program connects to your
local camera and sends frames to client programs.
3.- then launch the cameraview client program so it connects to the
cameraserver and displays the camera images.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/base
[2]
https://jderobot.org/store/jmplaza/uploads/gsoc/gsoc2019-installation_test.pdf

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 11:19 AM Anirudh garg <anidh1997 en gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Anirudh Garg, a B.Tech student at IIT Roorkee. I am interested to
> contribute through GSoC-2019 in Project-7 (PyOnArduino-II: compiling
> Python to Arduino) under this organization. For this, I completed two out
> of three programming tests (C++ an python) and unable to get through the
> JdeRobot installation challenge.
>
> I am unable to understand the description given regarding the camera
> server.
>
> I would be grateful if anyone could help me in understanding the task.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Regards,
> Anirudh Garg
> IIT Roorkee