[JdeRobot] Queries regarding the challenges for GSoC application in JdeRobot.

Anirudh garg anidh1997 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 22:26:41 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

I am Anirudh Garg, a B.Tech student at IIT Roorkee. I am interested to
contribute through GSoC-2019 in Project-7 (PyOnArduino-II: compiling Python
to Arduino) under this organization. I went through previous year works but
am unable to properly understand the work. Can you please advice me the
pre-requisites of the project which could help me understand the
previous works in this project and help me in contributing to the project?

Thanking you,

Regards,
Anirudh Garg
IIT Roorkee