[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSoC project enquiry

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sat Mar 7 13:37:00 CET 2020

Hi Meher,

thanks for your interest in JdeRobot. We have just updated the
instructions for JdeRobot GSoC selection process [1]. Please note that
there are some programming tests required to apply for GSoC-2020 with
JdeRobot and one simple "Academy challenge".

For general discussion and questions about GSoC-2020 subscribe and use the
JdeRobot mailing list pointed out at [2]. For particular feedback about
your proposal, better contact the mentors of the project you are interested
in.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1]

> [...]