- 2014.12.18. Building a new Arduino robot by Parallax
- 2014.12.12. Paper about my experience using Piaget theories
- 2014.09.17. Paper about Gazebo+JdeRobot
- 2014.09.10. Searching for educational platforms: Scratch, Lego, LabView
- 2014.06.04. Cameraview client on Python
- 2014.05.14. Last thesis topic to be covered: Robotics in Education
I introduce this paper in JITICE at Rey Juan Carlos University.
We introduce this paper in CUIEET, workshop at Almaden.
Kobuki fails loading models and meshes.
Starting with Introrob on Python.
Testing alternatives: PyRobot (pyrorobotics.com), PyMite, SimRobot.
Installing and testing Scratch 2.0 on a 64bits computer.
Testing Lego simulator from U. Paderborn (http://ddi.uni-paderborn.de/en/software/lego-mindstorms-simulator.html) and jmeSim from the U. of New South Wales.
Creating an Ice-Python example.
Creating an image server on Python.
Creating the Cameraview client on Python.
Introduction to VisualHFSM.
After a "working break", we continue this PhD. We start studying the state of art around this topic, because the goal of this last stage is closing high level robotic programming algorithms to secondary education level.
We choose Python as an easy-to-learn programming language. We start to code different basic programs.
We start to prepare a new paper, where we will show our experience of this two years working as a robotic teacher on secondary education, using Piaget constructivism theories.